Updated: Nov 15, 2021
Remember if you or someone you know is struggling with lockdown and need someone to talk to, there are several organisations that can help feel like you are not alone, and provide you with some support and tips to get through this pandemic. You can find the details listed below:
• Lifeline - phone & web chat support -131114
• BeyondBlue - phone & web chat support - 1800 512 348
• Black Dog Institute - mental health research
• Headspace - youth mental health support
• RU OK org - resources to help you have conversations with people who may be struggling.